Saturday, April 10, 2010

How?

Today is a sad day as I just had my last sleepover with Audrey in a while. As I look at toys scattered around, clean up our deeelicious waffle breakfast with all the toppings, jump on the trampoline with her, show her the different flowers coming up, and do the ornery Nana thing of showing her how to blow bubbles with the straw in her pop I think of how much I am going to miss her. I wonder about how many milestones I won't be close for. How the memories I make with Audrey and Braylon will not be the ones I have always assumed they would be.
Lord, Your ways are higher, better, and different then mine but right now those ways are hurting me . Help me in my weakness.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, and sending you,
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad day indeed. Sorry you will have to miss some milestones but I am excited for you for when Audrey can tell you all about how she is helping grow the kingdom!
    God bless and I have prayed for him to give you strength.

    ReplyDelete