Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trust in the LORD

Hello to those in blog land. So here I am trying something new.

Right now everything in my world seems to be shifting so I have a large poster on the wall of "my room" that says TRUST IN THE LORD. Proverbs 3:5-6. I need to think of that verse often.
I have kids that may be following God to Jamaica, one graduating college then who nows what is next, another thinking of studying in Australia for a semester. My husband's work is part time and uncertain right now. There are some health issues going on with me and changes going on in my work place.
But on the brighter side-I meet with an awesome group of ladies from work once a week for Bible study/prayer. Many chances at work to "talk God" with different people. Spring has finally sprung and gardening is just around the corner. I have kids and grandkids that make me smile.

All this gives me opportunities to see God's hand at work and to s-t-r-e-t-c-h my faith.

Think I will go outside right now and watch the sunset at the end of this very busy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl,

    Welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to reading your posts and hearing all about those grandkids and keeping up with you and Kevin.

    ReplyDelete